I’m doing machine learning & security research and participate in CTFs and Bug Bounty Programs.
- OSCP / OSCE / OSWE
- Deep Learning Specialization by Andrew Ng
- SAP Cyber-Security for IT Security Practitioners by Jordan Santarsieri
- SANS760 - Advanced Exploit Development for Penetration Testers by Stephen Sims
- Vulnerability Discovery and Triage Automation by Richard Johnson
- Reverse Engineering with IDA Pro by Chris Eagle
About the blog
I run this blog to remember things I encounter on penetration tests, research or ctfs. The notes section is created to quickly lookup commonly used techniques and commands.
On the offensive side I focus on binary analysis, fuzzing, exploitation. Otherwise I focus on machine learning and its applications for intrusion detection.
 Fuzzing mit AFL (2018) (German)
I’m currently most active on hackthebox.eu.